Yucatan Yucatan

Nice work

Very cool beat here...the stuff towards the end is particularly cool and original. However, the beginning is a little too repetitive for me. :15 to 1:00 sounded very simila...given that this is like a quarter of the song it's something I take slight issue with. Still a quality beat though, and one I could see being used in a chill game/movie.

Gorgorothx responds:

Thanks. Yeah i always struggle with "what's repetitive, and what's not?"... I guess I just like a song to have a little time to establish itself, especially in the rhythm department. Great input, thanks!

The day I found the CD The day I found the CD

Awesome

This is hands down the happiest song I've ever heard. lol didn't even know that was possible...but you, my sir, have done it.

Bittersweet Symphony CnB Remix Bittersweet Symphony CnB Remix

Really the best

CnB, you're the greatest. I've loved this song for certainly over a year now. I don't know how it hasn't been used in more music games...it's incredibly smooth, and has sections ranging from calm to crazy. I just synched it in Coolio's RhythmWorld and it's holding spot number 4 right now on the top rated submissions. While I guess I did it justice in my synching (which I did quite well given how many times I've listened to it), I'm sure people like it mostly because it's just incredible. Go check it out!

Take Me Across Take Me Across

Pretty nice

This is certainly a nice piece of work...but i feel like the beginning is just really weak. i understand it works up and eventually gets pretty sweet but each time i go to the audio portal i just hear the beginning and im not a fan.

also how exactly did this make #1 of all time? id hate to burst your bubble but it is in no way the highest scoring song in the portal. the #2 song right now has higher ratings than this out of 5 and 10. something seems to be buggy.

shadowmana responds:

Wow, you obviously have no idea how the audio portal works.

Every wednesday, the top songs on the AP get refreshed with the best rated songs. For that WEEK, the AP does not change. I was #1 with a rating of 4.88. So for the whole week, I'm #1 even if my rating goes down, which it does due to Newgrounds flawed users that downvote.

Learn a bit more about the AP before you criticize me.

The Inner Circle The Inner Circle

Niiiiice

Sweet song...just heard it in dragonroids and i'm liking it a lot. nice and upbeat and gets my head boppin. it goes through cool phases that keep me interested...really nice work.

[MS] - Blue Oiled Potatoes [MS] - Blue Oiled Potatoes

Nice!

I saw someone commenting on the title so I thought I'd throw in my two cents...its why i clicked this piece in the first place! it fits well too, i think. the image of a blue, oiled potato seems cool and smooth, just like this song. perfect fit! not to mention a really sweet song to go with it.

MackerelSalad responds:

thanks for the compliments! :)

This Way DEMO This Way DEMO

AHHH

So this song has been in some great games (most noticeably sc guitar maniac 2 and now cooliobeat) but god is it amazing. it just glides along perfectly and takes me with it. definitely one of my favorites...and thats ever not just on ng. tyty for the awesome work.

This Is Halloween (Heavy) This Is Halloween (Heavy)

What an incredible idea

Just heard this in cooliobeat and its great. the original is one of my favorite songs (<3 Jack Skellington) and this really does it justice. Awesome!

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Nice!!

Just heard this in cooliobeat and its awesome (cool game to be in too btw so grats on that). really smooth, fast moving, and head-bop-inducing.